- Microchipping is performed to increase the chances of you being reunited with your beloved pet, should they ever go missing.
- Microchipping is a quick and painless procedure. Approximately the size of a grain of rice, the chip is inserted into the skin. The procedure takes only a few seconds and lasts a lifetime.
- We register the microchip details, saving you time.
- Microchipping is done in the comfort of your own home, minimising the level of stress for you and your pet.
- It is compulsory to microchip all dogs as of April 6th 2016. Microchipping is also highly recommended for cats and rabbits.
Our first visit includes a Goody Bag. Each hand picked bag includes a selection of treats, toys, food samples and information to keep you and your pet happy!