- Rabbits are the UK’s third most popular pet after dogs and cats, respectively.
- Rabbits are clean and easily house trained. Much like a dog, a pet rabbit can be taught to come to his/her name, sit on your lap, and even do simple tricks.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing throughout its life! That’s why it’s especially important to provide your pet with plenty of chew toys, pellets, hay and greens.
- Breeding like rabbits! Although an average litter contains 4 – 6 kits, the largest litter ever reported consisted of 24 kits.
- Rabbits are very playful and enjoy a variety of toys. Allow your rabbit at least four hours of exercise per day to prevent boredom and keep them fit and healthy.
Our Health Club is the best way to keep your furry friend happy!
Keep your Rabbit healthy for less than 33p per day!
Annual Vaccination (including vet health check)
Year round worming treatment
Annual Flystrike Prevention
10% off Additional Products & Services