- Blood sampling is be done in the comfort of your own home by one of our qualified vets or nurses. This ensures minimal stress for you and your pet.
- ‘Prevention is better than cure’. It’s recommended to perform blood tests at regular intervals to ensure your pet is in tip top shape!
- A huge range of blood tests can be performed from Pet Health Profile (checking internal health of all the organs and blood), Allergy Testing and Disease/Virus testing.
- A full health check is carried out by the vet at the time of visit.
- Blood test results are provided quickly, usually within 1 – 2 days after the visit.
Our first visit includes a Goody Bag. Each hand picked bag includes a selection of treats, toys, food samples and information to keep you and your pet happy!